Followers

Friday, February 1, 2019

Role Playing

The Mister is now the taxi cab driver. I am now the nurse.
After splitting headaches and a constant cough I gave up and saw the doc. The Mister, a/k/a taxi cab driver, drove me there, waited until I was diagnosed, prescribed meds, had chest x-rays and patiently waited until I was finished with the visit. The taxi cab driver then became the errand boy and picked up my meds and turned back into the taxi cab driver and took me home.

Then I became the cook. It was dinnertime. Then he turned into the dishwasher.

That was after I became the nurse earlier in the morning, digging out all of the bandage, antibiotic ointment, gauze tape, sterile pads, scissors and stuff that I thought I needed to patch his elbow when he tripped and fell and needed the nurse.

End of story. We are on the way to recovery! Honestly, I do not like being the nurse but I think he likes being the cab driver!

Stop now if you have qualms seeing a bruised elbow. Home care is just not what it is cracked up to be.


5 comments:

  1. Poor Ed! Feel better both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We bruise and scrap so easily at this age! So lucky nothing broken. Take care of that "bug" some have had it hang on and on.💞

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gol-l-l-l-y!! That looks very sore!!!!! I hope no infections show up now. You two take it easy now, y'hear?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gol-l-l-l-y!! That looks very sore!!!!! I hope no infections show up now. You two take it easy now, y'hear?

    ReplyDelete