Followers

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Miscellaneous

My photo-taking excursions are resulting with very few sights that are new or different. There are only a few roads close to home where I dare travel with the golf car and I am leery of going too far away for fear of a breakdown or something similar. The older I get the more caution I take. The animals, birds and other critters seem to be hiding. BUT! I did find a couple more of interesting (at least to me) sights.

This old guy was hangin' out on a well-manicured front yard as decoration. Notice his missing arm. I guess he is retired or maybe he is just out of active service. 
This hillside gulleywash runs into the lake.
Back home and out front a neighbor fishes.
It looks like quite a large bass that was caught and then released.
please click on image to view larger

1 comment: