Followers

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Final Apple Projects

I AM APPLED OUT!! OUT!  (Except I still have to find some hair for Applehead Angie.)

I made my last batch of applesauce today and you can see that I've run out of containers. I really like the 8 oz. Ziploc ones but couldn't find more in the grocery stores I visited this year. When I share those with others I usually ask to have them returned.

So, this is IT~no more apple projects for a while, but remember I have dried slices and they make great pies.
Angie Applehead will be more beautiful when she gets her hair. I was going to use milkweed silk but haven't been back to the area where it grows since it has rained so much. Maybe jute twine will do. Maybe I'll change my mind and make her a hat! We shall see..... I made her eyes out of pebbles that I painted with permanent markers and covered with clear nail polish. She likes them.
I remember the day she was created. Never gave me an ounce of trouble.
please click on an image to view enlarged

2 comments: