Followers

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Corn Muffins



OH MY! So good sounding (savory smoky flavor) and easy to bake. I gave my brother the loaf when he stopped in today. He has been making maple butter and brought me a taste. He said it is tricky to make to get it just right. It was creamy and delicious and I requested that he make more so I can have a share of my own. 


I had a small bowl of whole kernel sweet corn left over from a couple nights ago and incorporated it into the mix.

click on image to view larger
I sure wish we had some of that maple butter to spread on our muffins!
internet image
 



2 comments:

  1. Bud LOVES cornbread, and I LOVE ALL Krusteaz products...I'll have to look for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mjammie! But what is maple butter. Can you make that with/from maple syrup?

    ReplyDelete