Followers

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

The Agave Flowers

My friend, who still lives in SC near where we used to live has graciously sent me the final bloom pictures of the Agave plant. The last photo I took was on June 17. We left on the 19th.
She snapped these on July 5th; therefore, it took almost 3 weeks to reach the final stages of its life. 


Notice on the lowest branch the flowers are dead already.
Click on image to view larger
If you'd like to review the previous development and growth, check out my post here:
http://nookworm-connectionsmore.blogspot.com/2015/06/agave-bloom-2015-hd.html

2 comments:

  1. What a short lifespan they have. I was going to say that I hope you had a good 4th, then I remembered that I just read your post about the 4th and apparently you did!

    ReplyDelete