Followers

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

At Home on Halloween

My 2nd clothespin art piece is finished. Now to mount or hang it. I only saved a few pins to use as snack bag clips. The variegated colors of the pins are due to many being about 40 years old!

Today is Halloween. I haven't made many photomanips this year. The picture below is an image I created in honor of my nephew and niece's 20th anniversary. Yes, they were married on Halloween. Every year they dress up,  carve pumpkins, attend spooky functions and enjoy that the four children are in the swing of it all.
The New Jersey family is celebrating it with their gang. Fun photos!
I baked a crustless pumpkin pie this morning in my pottery dish. It came out very well but I didn't plan far enough ahead to have some whipped cream or Cool Whip topping on hand. I didn't miss the crust, though. Ate 2 sections already! I love pumpkin pie. My mother used to put too much clove powder in hers but I just use a touch.
tap on image to view larger
Busy hands are happy hands! I was going to iron my autumn leaves today but tomorrow will do!

No comments:

Post a Comment