Followers

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Halloween continued and today new!

The family in Philadelphia always celebrates together on Halloween as it is the wedding anniversary of my Nephew and Niece. These are only a very few of the options I have to grab some of their pictures.

Another family from New York state that shows two of my three great great grandkids. The third one wouldn't sit still for a shot as he was on a sugar high!
So far no images from the local great grandkids. 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This morning I made walnut candies. Easy and tasty as well.
Recipe available by request.

Now I'm working with my colorful leaves. Will show you after 2nd coat is applied. Too cold and windy today to work on it. Fun project!

Today is the 43rd anniversary of my NJ daughter and her husband. The photo is from their 30th!

1 comment:

  1. We must grab pictures when and where we can. You have a lovely family. I could absolutely go crazy eating candy and other sweets, but best not! The leaf project is looking great!

    ReplyDelete