Followers

Monday, October 23, 2023

Family Visit

Haley and Mark arrived bearing gifts...a squashy decorated pumpkin and a hand-made hanging colorful stained glass spinner creation. They also brought me some disposable brushes for my current project.

My granddaughter and her husband came from 85+ miles away to visit. You see, they have been married 9 years and I have never met him. It was a wonderful visit with two very special people. They both work at home. They can watch fawns and other wildlife from their windows. She raises geckos and they have had many ferrets. A real nature girl she is with so many other enterprises and artistic talents. The rainbow iridescent stained glass piece is one of her latest endeavors to create items - all self taught (trial and error). The photo doesn't give it justice. I need to hang it in a different place so the sun can shine through it.

He's very savvy about many things and currently is certified to be knowledgeable about edible and poisonous mushrooms. They both are very experienced with computers.

I  can't post this without at least showing you another of her glass art items.
I hope they come again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Like grandmother, like granddaughter, or whichever way it should read. Nature girl and artistic. I love the cut glass pieces. I should think they will be back. Hilltop post

    ReplyDelete