Followers

Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Spring Ahead!

As I look out the windows I see a fisherman who surely is dedicated to this sport! He has been out there for many cold hours. His little blue tent is set up and he keeps on fishing, though alone as there are no others so far. 

I'm waiting to hear from a friend in FL who has had a rough day I'm sure, due to a surgery in her family. Surely it will be OK. Tomorrow I shall know the good news.

The sun is shining and, though it is cold outside, the colors of the spectrum are now sparkling on my ceiling, floors and cabinets in the kitchen area. YAY! The sun is moving back for these to sparkle and make many rainbows. The orchid is very happy and will be more so during this transitional month. 

The only "chore" I completed today is refilling the moth ball hangers in the linen closet and one of the clothing closets. 

Tomorrow is Ground Hog Day. It is also and more importantly the 38th wedding anniversary of my daughter and her husband. Through thick and thin they've stuck together and are beautiful, caring and loving people.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely post! And, oh my goodness at the beauty of the orchid. Your window photos are outstanding. Happy anniversary to your daughter and son-in-law.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunny Boy THINK SPRING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great anniversary/wedding photo!! Beautiful orchid. Lovely window views...it'd make me dream of spring!!

    ReplyDelete