Followers

Thursday, February 3, 2022

Cookies & Milk

That is a silly title isn't it? Well what I'm saying is that I baked three dozen sugar cookies this morning. 

Then when it came time for my lunch treat there was an argument in here! You see I usually drink a glass of milk with cookies. Well... Yosemite Sam who has been around here since 1976 (marked) thought I should use one of my other glasses for milk as he prefers water. The four Tom & Jerry sports set of 1991 (marked) don't want to be used at all! They play tennis, baseball, soccer and football and don't want milk! They only want sports drinks...
The battle of glasses went on when I suggested orange juice, cranberry juice, pineapple juice, and fruit punch flavored water. That didn't go over well so Sam lost and had to be filled with milk!
tap on image to view larger
Lesson learned — sometimes age looses. How these glasses have survived without breaking is a wonderful thing! 

4 comments:

  1. Our kids had a collection of these...I have no idea what happened to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice collection! Those cookies sure do look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sugar cookies and milk. Oh how I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cookies look like they were delicious & yay for the glasses still being around!

    ReplyDelete