Followers

Monday, February 28, 2022

Ending and Starting

Old "Creation"
Today, February 28, I washed 6 panes of one window! Yes I did! I was going to do one pane a day until all 72 were clean but things got out of hand. Of  course I picked the easiest because I didn't have to move much to get at them. Remember, I only have one arm that can reach and it isn't even my dominant hand. If my original plan was really put into action they would be cleaned by mid-May. Well...my intentions are at least good!! Oh, by the way I did clean the three large dresser mirrors and a wall mirror in the bathroom as well. Yay me!

My outlet is manipulating photos and designing creations from scratch on the computer. Yes, I know...I spend way too much time on this activity but it is relaxing for me. I can express energy and emotions. Here are two recent ones.

This is from an original picture of my orchid.

I call this one "Bubbling Over."
Tap on image to view larger

2 comments:

  1. Hey these are real nice! Glad to hear you were able to get a few things done. I have a bunch of things I need to do but have a real bad time as I go down so many rabbit holes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could wash windows!!! (Ours are covered with permanent hurricane shutters)
    I always enjoy seeing your computer art!!

    ReplyDelete