Followers

Monday, February 15, 2021

Keepin' Busy

Today my great grandsons celebrate their 2nd birthday. The weather is currently heavy rain. What a shame. They are really cute little guys and loved by so many! I played with a few of their recent photos. Their mom told me they move so much that it is really difficult to get a clear shot. She gets them sleeping often - sometimes with the cats or dog.

You will have to look closely to see the "double exposure" effect. I've just started experimenting with this option. 

Here are the originals:
And I baked a bread pudding. I added almond slivers and golden raisins this time. Soooo good!
Please tap on an image to view larger








 


4 comments:

  1. What darling little boys. Two-year-olds do always seem to be busy. You are so tech savvy with your double exposure photos. Thank you for your comment over my way. You always hit the nail right on the head. I was needing a bit of a change and really look forward to starting over without the demands I had put on myself...and on Millie! Take care and enjoy the bread pudding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm known for telling it like it is! Thanks for understanding. Walk on.....

      Delete
  2. These are precious...and, bread pudding...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful babies...

    Yummmm, that looks good! Would you please share your recipe? My husband has wanted a Bread Pudding, but I am not familiar with how to bake one.

    🌹 🌸 🌺 🌼 🌷

    ReplyDelete