Followers

Friday, October 23, 2020

Bear With Me

I'm fine tuning my bread making skills. This is the 2nd one and I did a couple of things different. I used Romano cheese in place of the Parmesan, and I used oregano instead of the parsley flakes. I also added 1/4 cup of granulated sugar and 1/8 tsp. salt.  It made a much prettier loaf and the fragrance was absolutely great! 

Yesterday I used up the last two slices of the first bread by buttering each one on one side and browning them in the cast iron skillet. I then added a slice of American white cheese on each one and covered the skillet. Then I slapped them together after the cheese had melted a bit. The Mister practically begged me to make this again...so today I baked bread loaf #2. 

If you think there are too many images here, there are, but I just couldn't decide which to use so I used them all.

I LOVE my little baker and have an order in for one more!

The recipe is at this link if you care to refresh your read of my first try.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment