Followers

Monday, January 29, 2018

Lovely Surprise

Yesterday I played with an app that came along as a "freebie" when a granddaughter brought me a birthday gift a couple of years ago.

She installed it and since it is not right out in front of my eyes, and is on the 2nd page of my launcher I forgot about it. As I was exploring through my launcher, which I hardly ever use, I came across this so experimented a bit.

My "Boo" graphic of yesterday was my first fun try. Then, later I tried something more serious. The results are the pictures below.
Today a different granddaughter announced her engagement.  How interesting is it that I made hearts and love and then hear this good news? I had no idea that this was going to happen. I think I shall try my hand at another creation. She loves flowers.
So I made one especially for them!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet...I love marriage. It is still a bond that I hold close to my heart. Lovely eork Ms. G!!

    ReplyDelete