Followers

Saturday, July 9, 2022

Sunny Day!

I took a ride around our neighboring lake and see that the yucca are in bloom. Remember the snakey-looking spikes? Well they are pretty nice to see now.

The sweet pea tree is covered. I wonder how many more years it will live with its parasite flowers.
I don't know what these are but are delicate and 'kinda' pretty.
Back home the elderberry bushes are blooming with many already producing tiny berries. No photos, you know what they look like. I retired from making jellies and syrups with them, but did many batches in the past. THEN! I spotted the flowers of the thimbleberries! Now, if I'm persistent, I might be able to pluck some before the birds and beetles get them - if I can reach! They are a bit rare in this area.
Closer to home I see the mullein is doing fine. Soon there will be many yellow blossoms.
And the sunflower in my pipe pot has a blossom! 
please tap image to view larger

5 comments:

  1. I am enjoying reading your blog. It puts a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each and every photo today is a work of art thru nature!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thimbleberries are new to me. Such a lovely blossom they have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice images of the flowers! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete