Followers

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Results of Drama Event

After waiting for our phone calls to be returned after messages sent  five different times, I pursued further as I was very annoyed. I called the Bridgewater Twp. Municipal Authority (where the monthly sewer payments are sent) and talked to the lady there. She told me that the person we were calling for help with my problem was no longer working for them. The @#@%$#^%&* could have at least called back to tell me he was no longer working for them!  She gave me the name and phone# of the person to call for assistance and offered to call him for me. Great! He called back after lunch and I explained my event and situation. He said someone would be here to check it out late this afternoon. He also said the other guy was fired for not responding to messages for assistance. Well, how was I supposed to know that?

End result:  The call came, Joe replaced the grinder pump and made sure all was working before he left. He said it is possible that the @#@%$#^%&* alarm guy I had about a year ago when the warning signal was beeping probably just disconnected the alarm and drove away because my plumber found it disconnected and didn't touch it. 

I'm back in business!


4 comments:

  1. I am happy to read that the problem is fixed and life can go on as normal as possible. I didn't plant sunflowers this year and miss them so much. Mine always leaned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems that your dilemma is par for "the American way". And it's so frustrating!! Good to have it all fixed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad it is over but what a *shit show*!!!! Eeeeeeeekkkkkk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad all that is over! Hope your life is back to normal now some! That looks like it was quite an ordeal. Glad you got the alarm hooked back up.

    ReplyDelete