Followers

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Good Morning

There is a fellow down the road who is a very avid fisherman. I see him all the time loading his kayak or canoe into the lake from the dam. The property from which he departs does not have beach front so he launches off at "my" end of the lake.  I see him often. He is a silent fellow and pleasant to watch. A catch and release guy who just has a 'go-to' place for a serene environment, I guess. This morning I took pictures and then just could not decide which image I liked best so here are four for viewing.

And then this bird flew over!
The Hostas are in full bloom now...
GOOD MORNING!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love the fisherman pictures. The second or third one will be perfect for the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to choose!! 2 or 3.... All great though...

    Good morning!!!!

    💛 💛 💛 💛

    ReplyDelete