Followers

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Today...

If you feel anxious because what we've all been going through, I get it. 

I, personally am not bothered by being confined or by being kinda/sorta alone, or having my normal routines out of order. I have not lost my social contacts and am not struggling to not unglue from the constant news reports. Some of you are, and have trials. 


If this time is overwhelming to you, it needs to be corrected - any way you can.


Look out your windows. Look at your surroundings with a positive attitude. Smile. Find something to do with your hands. Call someone. Wait. Bake. Cook. Clean. Read. Create. Write a story. Draw a picture. Take a walk and pick up trash. Stay safe. Don't let the uncertainty and stress take over. Just DON'T. Look forward to good days.


Here in Northeast Pennsylvania, pretty soon we will see Spring's renewal and beauty. Appreciate what you have wherever you live. 


Ok lecture over.


Great Grandsons getting fresh air. Oblivious of world worries.



3 comments:

  1. You are such an inspiration and you bring a smile to my face. Thank God for you. I appreciate all your words of wisdom. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 😘😘😘😘🥰 u are a wise woman 😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious!!!

    The worry & stress isn't an issue for me...it's the repetitive stories online, on the radio, tv & now commercials. And I do look out the window, go for walks, drives on Sunday, read, many things. It's more routine for me. I can't wait for your Springtime shares h photos.

    ReplyDelete