Followers

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Experimenting

Today was the first time I took a rideabout in the newer white golf car. The older one was battery operated and whenever I stopped I didn't have to step on a brake. It did it automatically, even on steep hills! The newer gas model will take some time for me to conquer. If you know me you know that I do not like change. First of all, I drive slowly and often stop. Now whenever I stop I have to step on a brake. If I stay stopped I have to step harder and put it in park. It is noisy! The older one was silent. As I said, it will take time. The newer one steers much easier but the seat is harder. The rearview mirror still needs to be installed. I was a bit nervous not being able to see behind as I rode the road. Perhaps I was trying to do too much on my first time out. Taking photos of nature and also trying to use my lens ball for the first time on a ride whipped me, discouraged me. The lens ball weighs 2.4 lbs. and it's a bit tricky to hold it in my left hand and try to take a picture with the full size camera in the right hand without moving. I think it is what I call a "do over." Another day, another way. Results below.
I gave up when it came to the lilies and the stone wall. Oh well...
Happy 4th of July to all!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool post. I have never heard of a lens ball, but I love the photos that you took. Very creative. Have fun with your "new wheels" change can be good:)
    Happy 4th of July.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE James!!

    And, I think your lensball photos are super!

    ReplyDelete