Followers

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Gunner

He is a Paint. The first photo he is age 5 and the next is age 11. He belongs to a friend's daughter who lives in Colorado. She rides him well and she has always loved horses. The pictures struck me and so I did what I do with subject material like this.
My first move was to change and distort the backgrounds and flip him horizontally so he can look at himself kicking up his heels and enjoying the day. Then I blended the two images together putting young Gunner in the background for perspective. 
I just couldn't stop, could I? SO MANY OPTIONS! FREE APP!
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
Don't forget to click on image for details!

3 comments:

  1. Super excellent editing!! I love horses...Gunner is mighty handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super excellent editing!! I love horses...Gunner is mighty handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work! Very creative and a very beautiful horse!

    ReplyDelete