Followers

Saturday, May 13, 2023

Tribute - Mother was a Sharing Lady

Not counting the afghans she created for me and my sons and daughters, she kept her hands very busy in later years before having to enter a skilled nursing home due to an awful fall breaking her femur. Some were sold, some were donated or made as gifts. She not only made these afghans, she documented them with her camera - hanging each one on her backyard clothesline to get the shot!  I'm so fortunate to have found these images in an old album!

Please view larger by tapping on an image

2 comments:

  1. Grandma was very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't help writing another Wow! Your mother definitely kept her hands moving. She was obviously very talented. I love her color choices. Happy Mother's Day to you, Gert!

    ReplyDelete