Followers

Monday, May 15, 2023

Changes...

It was time to clean and put away the humidifier. DONE.

My Yardman and helper are here cutting up and removing the large limb that fell on the bank just behind the cabin. I was going to contact the owner of that property where it grew, but when I found out he was older than I am, decided not to bother and just have the parts that are on my side of the line (laying on the precious Periwinkle that covers the bank) cut off and removed. 

Yardman has been storing in his home freezer, the 5 half-gallons of cider I saved from my large freezer when it quit. Today he brought me two of them to give the new one a trial! YES! I have a new freezer. My son and grandson brought it here on Mother's Day and set it up. Today the gauge reads -10° so I will soon be putting it to full use.
I love the Potter's new pinch pots that have wonderful color. Just might HAVE to have one!
If you'd like to view larger, tap on image.

1 comment:

  1. I also love the colors in the oh-so-lovely potter's pinch pot. How wonderful to have the new freezer. I just couldn't get along without one. Hilltop Post

    ReplyDelete