Followers

Saturday, March 5, 2022

The Staff of Life

I have several containers of beef brisket in the freezer and no rolls! I then found a loaf of Rhodes Wheat Bread and remembered that another blogger (Anni) once posted about cutting a loaf into sections to make rolls for something....

After thawing the wheat loaf overnight, in  plastic bag with a little canola oil added, I cut it into 6 sections (oiling the knife) this morning, zapped the cupcake pan with some baking spray and now have wheat rolls! All set for a sandwich! I would never have thought to do this if it wasn't in an online blog from my friend in TX.

Oh it smells so good in here!
TAP ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER




3 comments:

  1. Perfect. It all looks so good too. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look absolutely delicious!!! (I love beef brisket too).

    ReplyDelete