Followers

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

The Project

My fellow blogger, Anni understands the enormity of my old photo album project and says she hopes I'll take "before" and "after" photos. Darn! I didn't think of that but here are a few to give you the idea.


I just want to keep it as “vintage” as possible, not create an up-to-date style. I’ll be OK. Just takes time and motivation. Most of the photos are trimmed with pinking shears - haha! Crooked and all.


So far I have trimmed 30 pages and have scored and bent over one end 1” and punched about 10 pages with two holes each 3” away from ends and 1/2” in from ends. The really messy part will be trying to unglue the photos as in those old days I used Mucilage. Remember that stuff? Red rubber tip with a slit to let the glue out when you press down. I will soon start to do one page at a time. Remove and remount.
Some of the photos have both corners AND glue!



No comments:

Post a Comment