Followers

Monday, December 10, 2018

Work Work Work!

Not really, it is relaxing for me to work on images to get the results just as I like them. A fun pastime.

I have already sent out my "snail mail" Christmas and Holiday cards and still have to create something for the e-mail ones. The only difference between them is effort! I simply cannot cut, paste and glue any more! These old hands just ain't what they used to be. The Shutterfly ones are nice, but too expensive for the number I would like to send. So.........Heigh Ho! Heigh Ho!

Now I DO like to create something for the e-mail messages so have been working on it. First I used picture of snow-covered pine trees. "Conway Resident Harriett Rogers is in West Jefferson, NC (15 miles northeast of Boone) and has over 20 inches of snow." Her photo was posted yesterday by my favorite SC Weatherman and news personality Ed Piotrowski, WPDE. (I flipped it horizontally.)
I then proceeded to use a simple application that is on my computer to make a holiday tree. Yes, I know, the plain one is exceedingly beautiful, BUT - 
Well? At least it is "hand decorated" and bright! "Tis the Season!"

My final result is the one below - no action but pretty!

1 comment: