Followers

Monday, December 3, 2018

Back to Basics...er... I mean Baking

Just gotta have something homemade and sweet around here. Tomorrow I'll bake some CC cookies too. Maybe I'll put some dried sweet cherries in them...feeling a bit creative. Maybe it's because Christmas is on the way and I have cards to send. Received our first one today. Worked on my list this morning. Gonna dig out my old ceramic tree and feel the spirit of the season, even though the lake is melting and the mud is back. Well this is short because I have places to go and things to do. Yeah, right.
please click on image to view larger

Oh, by the way...
Care to give a guess as to what this is?

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They are venison sticks. A little spicy and sweet. Good guess! Brother got 2 deer and his son, my nephew got 2 as well! Lots of meat on the table.

      Delete