Followers

Friday, November 29, 2013

Well.....Amusing and Enticing


Interesting.. 

Did you know there is a toilet seat art museum in Texas? Yes! According to my source, the November/December 2013 issue of the Saturday Evening Post, page 26, "Barney Smith, 92, opened his museum to the public 21 years ago. The retired master plumber using mostly found items has immortalized everything from Mount St. Helens to John F. Kennedy."

It is located at 239 Abiso Avenue, San Antonio, Texas. Contact: 210-824-7792 and the cost is Free but call first.

I would like to visit there, wouldn't you??



Click on the link below to see more:

Toilet Seat Article from Roadside America

2 comments:

  1. I think I will pass on visiting there. You take plenty of pictures for us if you go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Beth on this. I did read the article though. I wanted to get to the bottom of this story.

    ReplyDelete