Followers

Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Pete and REPEAT!

I will never get bored looking at the beautiful sights I see every day. When I woke up this morning I looked out the window, whatdoyouknow, there was a large pink poppy that opened overnight. There are several more to show their beauty and each will be exciting for me. When I drove the buggy over there to take pictures, I saw a grasshopper on one of the little ones.

   tap image to view larger
I spent some time packaging up the Heirloom Oxheart seeds that have fermented and dried well. They will be stored in paper and identified and the packets will go into the freezer for the winter. 
I'm also going to try to save some of the zinnia seeds. It has been a long time since I've harvested seeds and now I really like to do it now.
So, let's see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment