Followers

Thursday, April 27, 2023

Meg's Sketches SD 480p

I put together 140 quick sketches my friend created while she and her husband were planning to move from Myrtle Beach to western Virginia and become homesteaders with their two girls and two dogs. She and her husband both were both quality jewelers of beach (sea) glass and now they are in the middle of creating their homestead - from scratch! I met them at the Myrtle Beach campground where we had a place. I read a news article about the sea glass artist and reached out to give her the large collection I had accumulated over many years. This was before they were married. Their life has drastically changed and obstacles gone through and they continue on bravely. In case you might like to catch some of their videos I shall post their link on the bottom here. They have made many and I enjoy each and every one of them. They tell it like it is and Meg is a changed woman with this new adventure!  So far they've documented their work with 126 really interesting videos. At least I think so! 
My video below is a 9 minute slide show. Good to the end!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPAVEqVZ3VfVCjCC6nxhVcg

No comments:

Post a Comment