|Hot and buttered and....WOW!|
I used one cup of sour cream instead of one cup of milk.
I used almost 2 cups of All Bran Original cereal
I used Crisco for shortening
I added 1/2 tsp. lemon flavoring.
After all was well mixed, I then added the blueberries in their frozen state.
I used two different size muffin pans and lined with paper cups.
1 1/2 cups Kellogg’s All-Bran Original cereal
or 1 1/2 cups Kellogg’s All-Bran Buds cereal
1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup shortening
- 1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
1. Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal and milk. Let stand about 2 minutes or until cereal softens. Add egg and shortening. Beat well. Add flour mixture, stirring only until combined. Portion evenly into twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with cooking spray. OR six larger muffin-pan cups. You may use paper cups and not cover with spray.
3. Bake at 400° F about 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
Yield: 12 muffins/6 large muffins
Molasses: Decrease milk to 1/2 cup. Add 1/2 cup molasses to KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal with milk. Omit sugar. Follow directions above.
don't forget to click on an image to enlarge
Post a Comment