Followers

Monday, October 1, 2018

October

Today would be my mother's 104th birthday. She died at age 91. My dad died in October 1999 at age 93. I have a very large number of friends with birthdays this month and our youngest son will be 50 this week. 

When trying to design a unique birthday card to send him, I came across this on the internet on a 1969 graphic search. I found it very interesting!
You will have to enlarge to read it better. Just click on image.

I seem to be energized all through the month of October. It means leaves dropping by the millions all over the landscape, propane stove put into action, spooky photomanipulations, Autumn decorations, cider and CANDY CORN!

I just ordered a candy corn necklace for myself from my very favorite beach glass artist Meg. Isn't it beautiful!! 
Photo by Prism Sea Glass

2 comments:

  1. First, love the 'spider boys' post & photo art!!

    Color me envious ... cute necklace Ms. G!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jewelry is quite nice but I must admit I'm not a big fan of the candy.

    ReplyDelete