Followers

Friday, December 29, 2017

Winter Day

The sun is shining brightly. The lake is completely frozen. There are no ice fishermen in sight. The wind is blowing. Two joggers went by. Crazy fools! I see feral cat prints in the snow. I looked out the kitchen and dining room windows as I checked e-mail and caught a movement on the snow by the shed. She was all alone under the hemlock tree.  I couldn't find her mate anywhere. I wonder if her feet were cold. It's a good thing the windows are clean.
please click on image to view larger

2 comments:

  1. Poor little bird, his feet are getting cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do they make bird boots? The temperatures are about the same around here. I had to talk to a friend of mine who moved to Florida yesterday and he had to tell me that at the time it was 75 degrees. I won't write what I called him.

    ReplyDelete