Followers

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

It is Here!

Old Man WINTER arrived with a bang! Not much snow is covering the ground, but the cold and the blustery winds slipped in overnight. The cinder truck just drove by.  It was 10° when we crawled out of warm beds and is still under 20° at noon.  We intended to go to the laundromat this morning but changed plans. A few more items in the baskets won't make much of a different in load sizes. The Mister helps as it is difficult for me to carry the baskets.
For an unknown reason, I have no desire to bake anything. My knitting projects are finished for the moment. What can I get into now???? The Christmas cards are sent - some via e-mail, others via snail mail. The gifts to family were enclosed. A few gifts to friends were sent and received. I think I just might step outdoors and clean out the cobwebs that are lurking under my hair. I'll have a short conversation with James. Then perhaps I will be motivated to do something productive! I am ready to keep warm.
Please click on image to see my warm and pretty socks!

5 comments:

  1. Did you knit those? I really like 'em.

    COLD!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The socks are from Vermont Country Store and the slippers are one of 4 pairs that a dear friend from Canada made for me.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We even had a power outage this afternoon. Yay for having a stand by generator!

      Delete
  3. Hi! Not much snow here yet. Last night it got down to 18 degrees. Oh the heating bills. I think I'm going to be back on a more regular basis. I thank you for your support.

    ReplyDelete