Followers

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Time Out


I'll try to keep up with reading other's blogs but am backing off writing and taking pictures for a while.

Left hand is wearing a brace for next 10 weeks due to painful tenosynovitis. This morning my left eye had another corneal erosion, and am now treating that! It isn't as severe as the one I had last August, but still very painful and expected to close soon.

It is just too difficult for me to continue hunt and peck right hand typing and have only one eye in fair working order.

This old wagon is wearing out piece by piece.  Will contact again when parts are repaired.

Tenosynovitis

Corneal Erosion

3 comments:

  1. Oh...this makes me sad! I DO hooe akl will be well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurry back and get repaired quickly. I'll be waiting. Truthfully, hope everything goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry to read this and hope you will be back soon.
    We had another wonderful trip to you know where. I took no pictures this time because I do have a ton of them and nothing much has changed since last October and that's the way I like it.
    Hurry back!

    ReplyDelete