Followers

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

It's a Jungle

If I were able to venture into the deep woods I would be able to show you more of these beauties. I love to take pictures of mushrooms. 
Also it would be nice to canoe into the foliage at the end of the lake here because I keep hearing "harumpf" sounds and I'll just bet there are giant bullfrogs there. Please notice how much larger the wild yellow pond iris has grown down among the cattails and lily pads.
Maybe tomorrow I'll find more interesting sights but for today I'm pleased.

On a sad note, we may not have local strawberries this year due to all the wetness in the fields. I will NOT buy imported strawberries and am glad we still have some in the freezer from last year. On a good note, shortcake for supper dessert tonight. 

3 comments:

  1. I have never taken pictures of mushrooms.
    Mmmm! Cake for supper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again. I just wanted you to know that when I said I was deleting the pictures off my computer but not forever. I stored them soon after I took them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully you will have some homegrown strawberries.

    ReplyDelete