Followers

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Collared

Today I feel better. It has almost been a week of repetitive days. Get up, make breakfast, clean up dishes, make beds, clean me up, sit at computer. Read stuff. Make lunch, cleanup, nap, sit at computer, play a bit, make dinner, clean up, watch TV, go to bed. Over and OVER, and OVER! No unread books on hand. My stash wasn't supposed to last into March!  We should be in SC. Normally, we would be there.

I was beginning to feel very angry. Today the sun came out and I feel better, a little better.  But… I see more cold and threatening days ahead well into March. DANG! I’m missing my Snowbird friends, Marie, Mona, Patty, Mary, Sally, Linda and Carol; my SC neighborhood pals, Jeanette, Vickie, Tina, Dina and Jackie. My longtime perfect hairdresser is retiring February 28 and I will miss her celebration. Besides that I will have to find a replacement. Pity party, please.

Looking ahead isn’t promising. The local forecast temperatures are still too cold to leave the cabin. Frozen pipes would be disastrous. I know, I know, stop my complaining!  Others have it worse. Much worse. I’m just ranting, anyway. James is still staunchly guarding and protecting Cabin Tranquillity.

Now down to the past seven days of doing much of nothing.

Photomanipulations, and one baking event.  Still painfully trying to be a productive prisoner.





To make this one I took 6 of my red flower pictures, layered them, colorized and spit out my mood into the "Shades of Red" creation. It took a while.
 The Mister this morning was still out there.
 While I was in the kitchen preparing his reward.


  Peanut Butter Bars
Click on image to view larger



1 comment:

  1. You are very good at picture manipulation! I have to say some of your picture do remind me of the late 60's and early 70's when I was doing research in the drug field.
    Hey what's that white stuff on the ground?

    ReplyDelete