Followers

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Magnificent Plant Continued...

Well it has been almost a full month since I showed you the Agave plant I saw pushing up an interesting stalk. The May 6th post was called "Magnificent Plant." I have ridden by it regularly and it just kept growing taller - right into the treetops where it can touch the sun peeking through. It now has what I call a blossom head. Maybe the flowers will open soon. I'll keep watching. It is becoming much more difficult to photograph as I don't have a zoom lens and cannot climb a ladder!










2 comments:

  1. Now that sure is different from the plants we have around here. Keep us informed on this plant. I'm interested in seeing what becomes of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen a plant like this one before. It is awesome.

    ReplyDelete