Followers

Monday, November 28, 2011

Nail Polishing

I'm experimenting with old nail polishes that friends have donated to me.


This is my first painting just completed today. It's on white construction paper.


It's a good thing the cabin is very dry inside because it didn't take forever to dry hanging up from the wagon wheel lamp fixture.


I scanned the actual result but kind of like the first photo I took better.



I may or may not create more of these because I have other ideas spinning around.


(The nail polish odors mingled with my crock pot pork roast and sauerkraut dinner. Interesting combination, don't you think??)

1 comment:

  1. Very clever use of old nail polish. If you stare at it long enough you can see different things. I see several faces and the outline of a woman. I'd be interested to see what else you come up with. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete