Followers

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Everything is Coming up Roses

Oh! My goodness! There are so many beautiful roses throughout the campground. It seems the winter woes did them no harm. It is a bountiful year for the roses. This is only a tiny sampling and I have a difficult time omitting many of the pictures I took today. It was a rosy day for sure. I have never in the 15 years of riding on my golf cart throughout seen so many lovely blooms.  Roses rule this year.
Click on image to enlarge

























Do you see what I saw? Aren't they BEAUTIFUL!
Oh, by the way the past 5 days have been in the 90's!

2 comments:

  1. The roses are all beautiful! My favorite one is the pure yellow one. It is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE roses; what gorgeous pictures, I cannot even point out my favorite ♡♡♡

    Sending you Lots of Love and Hugs from Japan, xoxo Miyako*

    ReplyDelete