Followers

Saturday, May 26, 2018

Sunny Saturday

The fern and lily of the valley plants are really growing now. I even found one little hyacinth smashed over by fallen daffodil leaves. There is hope for the lonely iris by the porch. The huge crop of them on the beachfront is developing nicely. James has had a change of attire and the flag is out for the holiday weekend. All is well.
Feel free to pluck some of the lilies. There are plenty to go around and the fragrance is delightful.
please click on image and enjoy the larger view
Happy 62nd birthday to my firstborn today! She tells me she can't retire yet but hopes to very soon.

3 comments:

  1. I love lily of the valley, and James is looking quite good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lilly of the valley & need to get some for my new shade garden.

    ReplyDelete