Followers

Saturday, June 24, 2023

Sweet

I made a batch of white fudge today. Somehow activities in the kitchen on a bleak day make me feel productive and positive. If you'd like my recipe, just ask. It is all I can do to not eat more than 2 pieces a day! I do love sweets! Next, (on another future rainy day)  I plan to make peanut butter fudge and a really rich chocolate variety. I don't use nuts in the white or chocolate as some people don't care for them.  Soooooo ........

tap image to have a sweeter view

5 comments:

  1. That looks like perfection! Confection perfection?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful. Of course I’d like the recipe. This is Carol. I don’t know how to get anonymous off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go to the "about me" section of my blog and send me a personal request.

      Delete
  3. I could never stop at just eating two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I would eat the whole batch! That looks real good!

    ReplyDelete