Followers

Saturday, April 28, 2018

Farm Market

Our favorite local farm market has started all kinds of seedlings and it really takes a LOT of work to have the finished products available to the public. It is amazing how this family works together for us all.  Their first planting of corn and onions is in the ground! I strongly suggest that you visit the website to scroll down, view the pictures and videos to get the idea of what it entails for having such wonderful fresh vegetables and fruits available. They also have beef cows and pigs to be slaughtered and packaged. There are fresh eggs out on the porch for us and there is an honor system for paying.

And...there will be a large assortment of flowers soon!

I found this on their page this morning and remember seeing it a few times before in my life. It is a nice verse.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't done any sowing but I did sew a hole in a pair of my old favorite jeans. Ok I admit it. That was a very lame attempt at humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad was the gardener...not me. Flowers on the other hand, I like working with them.

    ReplyDelete