Followers

Monday, September 23, 2013

Photo Mishmash...

I went back today and took a photo of the leaves of the Texas Star Hibiscus. There were a few dried pods, with many more to come. No one was home so I plucked two. There are many seeds in each of the five compartments and I'll try to start some next year. 

Click on photo to view larger.



A friend just sent me a photo of one of the jellyfish that washed up here on 'our' beach today. 


She says it was as large as a salad plate.

Well, that's it for today. Running short on time as I've been out and about and must now become Suzy Homemaker for a bit.

1 comment:

  1. Shhhhhhhhhh, don't tell anyone, but you and me....we both grab a few seed pods here and there!!!

    We get tons of those jelly fish [while vacationing in Old Mexico several times, the locals called them Helly Fish and that is what we call 'em now, too] ....and Man O' War...those are nasty.

    ReplyDelete