• Then I play with the pictures, manipulating them to my liking.
• Next I have prints made in 5" x 7" size with matte finish.
• Then I get out my white, pink, green, lavender and blue card stock and a ruler.
• I use double sided sticky tape to apply the photograph and/or pieces where I want.
• Sometimes I cut the edges of the card stock with fancy scissors.
• Sometimes I just tear the card stock edges.
• Sometimes I cut the edges of the photographs with plain or fancy scissors.
• Sometimes I use a little bit of ribbon.
• Sometimes I use left over cuttings with stick glue.
• Sometimes I mount them crooked and have to throw the whole works away.
• Sometimes I mount them asymmetrically.
• If I have two of the same print I might cut one and put a piece on top of the main with a bit of 1/8" sticky foam so the top piece is raised. (The raised layer doesn't show when scanned.)
• Most of the time I have now idea where I'm going.
• I know when enough is enough - for me at least. When it isn't fun anymore I quit!
These cards (with envelopes) all measure 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and one postage stamp will get a card to where it is sent! They all open to a very large blank writing space. Time to move on to another project!
Click on photo to view larger.