Followers

Sunday, July 9, 2023

New Mug-New Mud

Never a dull moment at Cabin Tranquillity!

My pottery collection is growing! This is my latest and it is a crazy pinch bottom mug. Even the glaze is special! Al delivered my pot the other day when I was still napping and left it in the buggy. What a wonderful surprise this was! It holds exactly 2 cups and looks tipsy but isn't!

It's raining again after my yard guy just cleaned up the mess from the clogged catch basin. This time it ran down, across the road and over on my beachfront and onto the dock!  He took this photo after I had called the township supervisors to unplug that grate. They don't do work on the unused property above it as it is privately owned. Hoping for the best this time. Nature rules. 

1 comment:

  1. Your new cup is another great piece. You are getting quite a collection, and every piece is unique and special. And, yes, nature rules, for sure!

    ReplyDelete