Followers

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Winter Woes

For 16 years we traveled to our place in SC three times a year. Our beach campground has seen snow and ice before. We know how it can be and weren't really in awe as some visitors and residents are today. Currently the southern visitors and residents are having winter woes again.  I dug out a few of my photos to show you my memories. I have many more pictures of these two events which we experienced when there during the month of February.
February 13, 2010

February 12, 2014
The Day After
please click on image to view larger

3 comments:

  1. As I write this it is in fact snowing. I'm not sure if I will out and take pictures. I will eventually have to go out and shovel. Oh wait I'll have the butler do it! Oh Jeeves...Jeeves...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember those days well at the beach, especially getting dressed in hat, gloves, and scarf just to run across the street to the indoor pool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. B-r-r-r! It looks cold. I am tired of winter.

    ReplyDelete