Followers

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

January Birthdays

Family members Amanda, Richard, Jennifer, Krista, Cianan, Zachary - all have birthdays this month.  I have made two computer photomanipulations to celebrate a couple of these. The process takes a bit of time and trial and error, but in the end, I have what I want to express. This post is just a display of my wintertime art. 
To see in better detail please click on image.

I do not have Photo Shop. I use FREE internet sites without having memberships, plus two applications of my early 2013 Apple notebook computer. 

2 comments:

  1. My photo program is from 2006 and I don't think I could do what you do. I mostly use it for photography. You do nice work! I particularly like the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like freebies too....some are pretty terrific. Just as your artwork here shows us.

    ReplyDelete