Followers

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Playtime

I sure do love fooling around with digital images. I don't own or use a Smart Phone so I work at my laptop. My large screen computer system is too outdated to use now for this work. Darn! It has the best sound system too!  I use only the free applications "out there" but have mastered several. Sometimes I finish a creation in one application and then take it to another and try out more features. It is challenging, relaxing and enjoyable for me. There are hundreds, no - thousands of options and sometimes my results are not good; once in a while they are exceptional and I feel it. This kind of artwork is not for everyone but in my small workspace it is easy to cleanup after a day of my kind of art. As you can see, I LOVE color! CRAZY color! My subject today is the granddaughter of my lifelong friend who isn't here now. My friend and I used to get together in her basement and drink wine and do REAL paintings with oils on canvas. Those were the days!

I created these yesterday. (no wine)


Even the original (below) has been altered a little bit by me first.
 
Please click on image to view full size
"A rich person is not one who has the most but is one who needs the least."

No comments:

Post a Comment