Followers

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Feeling Creative

Comfort food is in the oven and play time is now. A very large meatloaf baking to perfection gives me spare time to bring ideas to the computer for "Crazy Creations."  The first one has been completed a couple of minutes ago and is of a sweet/cute/animated little four year old girl who is a friend's granddaughter. My friend sent me a picture of herself and the little girl making faces together. The creation only consisted of cutting out her funny face, enhancing its curves and color and putting it on a wild background with a title.

This is named "Big World Out There" and that is supposed to indicate how she sees it.
Click on image to view larger
I recently made one of her brother and her making faces. It's what kids do! These were two separate shots so I put them together after manipulating them. They had no Halloween connections at first until I did this one and named it "Imps."

OK, now back to reality and put the potatoes in the oven to bake. 


2 comments:

  1. So creative!! The imps are precious and the Big World Out There is super fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Job! Aren't you the creative one!

    ReplyDelete