Followers

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

And Still....


...they come, honking all the way. After landing they aren't flapping or stretching so much today. It was only 15° when I took these pictures. They just hunkered down and floated. By noon most were gone and another flock or two will arrive tomorrow, I'm sure. They arrive and depart in their usual V-shaped formation and it is a sight to behold. The migration continues and will repeat itself in the spring. Do you see one giving me the evil eye?







• click on image to view larger




2 comments:

  1. i've not heard any flocks overhead, yet, but we had about 50 whistling ducks leave last night. too cold here for them to stick around much longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah I've seen and heard them. Geese too!
    I see the one giving you the evil eye.

    ReplyDelete